• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Class of 2006?? (1 Viewer)

snowflea

HSC
How can i use SAM for a class of 2006 UAI prediction? when it says rthe year it says 2004!

Please help

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Only use SAM as a guide to see what kind of UAI you might get. In more cases, SAM will over-predict your UAI, so keep that in mind.

meteorangela

HSC
Riviet said:
Only use SAM as a guide to see what kind of UAI you might get. In more cases, SAM will over-predict your UAI, so keep that in mind.
Haha. Great that totally sucks then. This whole HSC thing just isnt going very well for me.
The SAM for 2004 said i would get a 90.15. though i was hoping to get a tad higher than that. sigh. this is all becoming to much.:(

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
meteorangela said:
Haha. Great that totally sucks then. This whole HSC thing just isnt going very well for me.
The SAM for 2004 said i would get a 90.15. though i was hoping to get a tad higher than that. sigh. this is all becoming to much.:(
don't take it too harshly, its just a guesstimate.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
meteorangela said:
dont let that deter you from ur study! keep hanging in there and putting in the diligence towards ur work. also keep in mind that Half Yearly marks dont really work for SAM but you should be putting in the sort of scaled HSC mark you believe you can achieve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)