• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Clubs (3 Viewers)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'm thinking of going tomorrow and joining a bunch of clubs for no reason. Can anyone recommend any?

HSC
... doesn't look like it.

if you're looking for academic clubs i got nothing, however the great northern hotel has a pretty good looking VIP package at the moment if you join up.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
I think i joined the labour party for a pen... and i may have told some chick i was a lesbian for a lollipop... IT'S ALL ABOUT THE LOLLIPOPS!!!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
I think i joined the labour party for a pen... and i may have told some chick i was a lesbian for a lollipop... IT'S ALL ABOUT THE LOLLIPOPS!!!

I did that last year as well cos they dangled, a like, a slushy or something in front of me. and then the bag they gave me didnt even have whatever it was i wanted. it did have condoms though

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
don't forget the free snow cones...

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
I went up to the ALP and said yeah i want to join the australian liberal party, then my friend ran off laughing and left me there

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I joined Labor last year, but after they rang me like 1/2 dozen times asking me to go to events and me never showing, I think they got the picture.

Back to the original q...join the medievil society!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Yes, exactly. We need more people to join them, so we can point and laugh even more.

HSC
this guy from UNDIES wouldn't let me go the other day.

and the queer association gave me a whole lot of brochers, even tho i'm straight ...

i'm joining the british comedy club for sure!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
join one of the christian groups. im sure they will show you the new light and enable you to find the inner voice of the lord.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
twisted_emily said:
join one of the christian groups. im sure they will show you the new light and enable you to find the inner voice of the lord.
... or don't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)