• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Coles Group Work Safety Assessment -- WTF?!? (1 Viewer)

torrentperson

HSC
This was in my Feedback Report:

After you completed the OWSA-SF [Onetest Work Safety Assessment (Short Form)], your responses were compared to those of a large group of job applicants who have also completed this measure. This comparison process allows us to understand how your attitudes and beliefs about safety compare with others.

As was indicated in the instructions provided at the beginning of the OWSA-SF, the assessment also includes a number of measures that provide insight into the consistency and candidness of responses. On this occasion from your response patterns we were unable to ensure the accuracy of your resulting work safety score and its appropriate interpretation. For this reason we are unable to provide you with a valid score for this assessment.
Did anyone else get this?

aMJp

HSC
Nope, I didn't get that.... mine just told me what standard of safety my results suggested I had.

All I can guess is that you answered incredibly inconsistently for whatever reason, so they couldn't give you a proper assessment. Maybe you weren't reading the questions properly? Or your answers shifted dramatically for no apparent reason?

torrentperson

HSC
aMJp said:
All I can guess is that you answered incredibly inconsistently for whatever reason, so they couldn't give you a proper assessment. Maybe you weren't reading the questions properly? Or your answers shifted dramatically for no apparent reason?
I don't think I answered inconsistently at all, so the dramatic answer shifting looks most likely. Either that or they randomly select applicants to mistreat. I'd really like to hear from someone else who encountered this Kafkaesque turn whether or not it spelled the end for their application.

Last edited:

Borbor

HSC
I got the same thing! and then they rejected me day after

L

littlewing69

I think I fucked that up by second-guessing a magical line between efficiency and safety that Coles wanted from me....

T

Testpilot

littlewing69 said:
I think I fucked that up by second-guessing a magical line between efficiency and safety that Coles wanted from me....
Didn't you get a job from them though?

L

littlewing69

Testpilot said:
Didn't you get a job from them though?
I'm in the process of getting one, but yeah, I'm a lot smarter than I am safe according to that test hehe...

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
littlewing69 said:
I'm in the process of getting one, but yeah, I'm a lot smarter than I am safe according to that test hehe...
Me too - top 20% for one and bottom 20% for the other.:rofl:

torrentperson

HSC
It says:
Dear Torrent

Thank you for your recent application for the -- Expressions of Interest for Part-time and Casual Positions -- position with Coles Group Limited.

After reviewing your application for a position and taking into account a number of aspects, including the availability of positions and other suitable candidates in your area, we regret to advise that your application has not been successful.

Please note that you will be eligible to reapply for a position within Coles Group Limited in 12 months. Therefore if you are interested in future positions within Coles Group please revisit our website http://www.colesmyer.com/careers/ and apply again following that time.

We appreciate your application and the time that you have taken to participate in our selection process and thank you for considering Coles Group Limited as a prospective employer.

Yours sincerely

Coles Group Recruitment

P.S. You couldn't even get a fucking no-skilled job at Coles!! LOL, you're a total wanker.
Sorry for taking a month to reply! I was hiding in a cave, licking my emotional wounds from the rejection. (The cave didn't have Wi-Fi.)

CieL

HSC
littlewing69 said:
Hehe same!

I got over top 10% for the first one, then bottom 20% for the second one..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)