• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Coles Myer Induction (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
How hilarious is this! The safety checklist!!! ROFL!!!

You have identified the nearest exit in the event of an emergency and entry / exit points free from trip hazards?
Are emergency numbers such as Police, Ambulance, Fire Brigade and nearest hospital visible?
Are there relevant first aid supplies available?

What first aid supplies are relevant to completing an online induction may I ask? ROFL what has the world come to these days!

abdullah_legend

I worked at coles for 2 days bro! I thought u'd be able to eat as much as u want 4 free 2 but u cant n they fired me 4 eatin at work. I was givin my mates free food 2 and got caught and now they r banned!

Scanorama

HSC
abdullah_legend said:
I worked at coles for 2 days bro! I thought u'd be able to eat as much as u want 4 free 2 but u cant n they fired me 4 eatin at work. I was givin my mates free food 2 and got caught and now they r banned!
LOL! How much stuff did you and your mates consume before they fired you?

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
bahaha <3 inductions ... i had induction fro big w today! :) we sat in a room watching dvd's about woolworths and stuff all day, filled out some forms... way fun. cept it went from 10ish - 4pm

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ROFLMAO

seems they are a bit overboard with their safety

abdullah_legend

Gough Whitlam said:
LOL! How much stuff did you and your mates consume before they fired you?
Thanx for the reps far the uai! I ate stacks coz they neva said u couldnt! Wen i left at da end of the shift my mates came in and got sum food 2 go... On da 2nd time they pulled us up and fired me! oh well there loss!

*ashlea*

HSC
i never got to do that online thingy... is it hard?
i just walked staight in 2 my job.. well, i did have to do this book thing... *snores*

theone123

blue essence
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
How hilarious is this! The safety checklist!!! ROFL!!!

You have identified the nearest exit in the event of an emergency and entry / exit points free from trip hazards?
Are emergency numbers such as Police, Ambulance, Fire Brigade and nearest hospital visible?
Are there relevant first aid supplies available?

What first aid supplies are relevant to completing an online induction may I ask? ROFL what has the world come to these days!
you watched that tape?

lol its funny tho aswell as boring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)