• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ColesMyer Workers, Share your scan rate (1 Viewer)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
What does the number mean? Like how many items u scan in a minute or something?? Sorry I don't work at coles just interested to know

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
if it is per minute biggles is pretty fast.at woolies we are supposed to average 17+ every week although it doesnt happen for me that often. I remember starting at 7/min lol. Now i have about 16.8/min on average.

Slimeboy

HSC
Dont know, Dont care. I get the job done and that all thats matters.

Porcia

HSC
how can you find out your scan rate? i work in coles supermarkets and yeah... another q, does scan rate make u eligible to work in the express lane or what? i mean how does the selection for express lane work?

Porcia

HSC
hey hey guys how do u find out ur rate? and whats this stuff abt express lane

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
HA! I got an average of 56 with a high of 88!
You don't work for ColesMyer, your scanr ate is calulated differently to ours, obviously. Because 88 is impossible.

vinvi said:
how can you find out your scan rate? i work in coles supermarkets and yeah... another q, does scan rate make u eligible to work in the express lane or what? i mean how does the selection for express lane work?
Get your register's manager to print one.
I'm a department manager and can print one whenever I like. It just involves logging onto your POS computer(s).
Don't know if some stores put you on express if you have a high scan rate :confused:
"selection for express lane" *cough* lmao. That's so funny because Express means nothing at our store....

Porcia

HSC
is there some other way to find out ur scan rate without asking manager? because mines pretty... bitchy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)