• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Comics (1 Viewer)

Generator

HSC
N/A
So, who here collects/reads comics, of any sort?

I was a bit of a fan long, long ago (what a waste of money :(), but now... I can remember loving the dark days of Spiderman (mid 90s) and the the Fatal Attractions crossover within the X-Men comics, but after a time I just stopped caring. Ah yes, I was a Marvel man, but I also enjoyed the Phantom comics every now and again.

sub

hahaha, yeah i used to read the marvel comics too, like x-men...but i sorta lost interest :( they were kinda repetitive...
phantom was ok, but it wasn't as good as x-men in my opinion. hahaha, i remember reading bartman comics - my friend collected them. luckily i never did, what a waste of money!

artfag

Banned
HSC
i usually just wait for the tpb's.

haven't read anything in a while though. last thing was probably 'Supreme Power' and 'Wanted', which are both excellent.

HSC
Generator said:
So, who here collects/reads comics, of any sort?

I was a bit of a fan long, long ago (what a waste of money :(), but now... I can remember loving the dark days of Spiderman (mid 90s) and the the Fatal Attractions crossover within the X-Men comics, but after a time I just stopped caring. Ah yes, I was a Marvel man, but I also enjoyed the Phantom comics every now and again.
FINALLY! you have been repped my friend...a person who loves comic books is so good to find...after all this time.

i used to read (and still on the net) Spiderman comics...and the X-Men comics. i used to read Fantastic Four a long time ago but i stopped when i watched the cartoon...Marvel comics are the Alpha and Omega as far as comic books go. DC can never amout to what Marvel has...i also think Stan Lee is a visionary...

quick question to all the comic book fans: where do you get your comics? i live on the central coast (45 mins north of sydney) and i cant find ANYWHERE to buy comics...little help? anyone know comic book shops? im goin crazy...

peace out

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
yea i use to collect comics wen i was in yr 4-6, spiderman, x men, captain america, the avengers...all marvel though . My fav was probably spiderman,I dunno why but there use to be like 4 types of spiderman comics; peter parker, the amazing, the spectacular, the sensational...it was all weird . i neva like phantom comics but that was prob they were only in black n white lol :p

i used to get my comics from the newsagent but the only place i kno that u could get them is in Kings Comics/Comic Kingdom in the city but thats probably too far

Last edited:

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
i read the futurama comics & now im lookin for the Serenity comics by Joss Whedon. I love me some firefly.

i used to read superman & phantom comics YEARS ago though. Thinking of getting into Justice League comics though after becoming a fan of Justice league on cartoon network.

HSC
Krangelus said:
i read the futurama comics & now im lookin for the Serenity comics by Joss Whedon. I love me some firefly.

i used to read superman & phantom comics YEARS ago though. Thinking of getting into Justice League comics though after becoming a fan of Justice league on cartoon network.
dc comics suck....marvel kicks arsehole over dc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)