• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

command line? (1 Viewer)

wallid

HSC
a section in the OHS part of the syllabus says
-opportunities to use Command Line and Graphical User Interface
Operating systems

what is a command linee?? and what are file naming conventions, definition plz:S

and andrew, i made notes from the ohs part of the syllabus, if u dont mind do u think i could somehow send them to you and you could have a brief look to see if im in the right track?

1 more thing, alot of the things in your notes, eg E/E responsibilities aren't in the syllabus, do i still study them?

thaanks heaps

Last edited:

Andrew_Blackwel

I Teach this subject
HSC
N/A
wallid said:
a section in the OHS part of the syllabus says
-opportunities to use Command Line and Graphical User Interface
Operating systems

what is a command linee?? and what are file naming conventions, definition plz:S

and andrew, i made notes from the ohs part of the syllabus, if u dont mind do u think i could somehow send them to you and you could have a brief look to see if im in the right track?

1 more thing, alot of the things in your notes, eg E/E responsibilities aren't in the syllabus, do i still study them?

thaanks heaps
Command Line OS are OS that use command lines that you type to get something done. Like DOS. Remeber DOS it was only around a few year ago. to create a new directory you typed at the C prompt

c: MD/Windows

http://www.pcwebopedia.com/TERM/C/command_line.html

File naming conventions are the file types that files are named in. Such as Doc for document and Jpeg for graphics. It is a good idea to go to a website such as pcwebopedia and type in the file names and learn what they mean.

http://www.webopedia.com/quick_ref/fileextensions.asp

It is a good idea to study thise little extra bits in my notes because all of the topics are relevant to you learning the subject and being able to answer the extended response. You know the saying... "Dazzle with Bullsh...."

Last edited:

wallid

HSC
lol yeah

thanks andrew, much appreciated...

where can i find enterprise standards for documents, and what r style guides :( ?

the IT course isnt as easy as i thought:S

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)