• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Commerce textbooks ?? (1 Viewer)

alancarswell

HSC
Searching UNSW textbooks list for 2015 they prescribe for acct1501 the 5ed textbook. I understand you can purchase the e-book separately which is great. Not particularly keen on paying UNSW inflated textbook prices. So i have been looking on the facebook page, 'UNSW textbook exchange commerce.' The question i have though is whether this years textbook differs from the previous years textbooks assuming that they are the same editions. The reason i ask this is because on the UNSW textbook page for edition it has 5E14 as shown below. So for instance would it differ from the version purchased in 2013, 2012 etc. considering that they were the same editions. Probably a stupid question but just want to make sure before i purchase older second hand ones from previous students of the same edition.
Thank you

From UNSW textbook site.
Title: Financial Accounting An Integrated Approach 5ED + ManagementUpdate ebook + Study Guide
Author: Trotman et al
Publisher: Cengage Learning Australia Edition: 5E14 Binding:
APN: 9780170268905 or ISBN(017026890X)

Our Price: $148.46
Availability: In Stock - will despatch next working day. Walk-in shoppers should ring ahead to ensure shelf availability

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
If its the same edition it should be the same. Only difference is that they were not printed at the same time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)