Community and Family Studies IRP (1 Viewer)

Suz D

HSC
Hello! I am currently doing my Individual Research project for CAFS and I need some help on what I should be writing. What should I include when writing up an interview I had with a psychologist? What are some things I definitely should include that will get me more marks?

Also, if anyone has any sample Band 5 or 6 IRPS that they would be willing for me to have a look at for structure then that would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Hello! I am currently doing my Individual Research project for CAFS and I need some help on what I should be writing. What should I include when writing up an interview I had with a psychologist? What are some things I definitely should include that will get me more marks?

Also, if anyone has any sample Band 5 or 6 IRPS that they would be willing for me to have a look at for structure then that would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!
Hey, I haven't done CAFS so I can't help you with that first bit, sorry.

But here's a link to a Google Drive containing some CAFS IRPs which I think should be helpful for structure:

Last edited:

Suz D

HSC
Hey, I haven't done CAFS so I can't help you with that first bit, sorry.

But here's a link to a Google Drive containing some CAFS IRPs which I think should be helpful for structure:

Oh, thank you! This will help a lot!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)