Community and Family Studies (1 Viewer)

Reat

Anyone out there with any info on C&FS? If so maybe we can exchange notes and update on things due to no text book. :rolleyes:

alyssa

i do community and family studies too!! anywayz id really appreciate it if we could exchange notes. the excel book is due out in september, supposedly.

Last edited:

Lozza_mc

Originally posted by Reat
Anyone out there with any info on C&FS? If so maybe we can exchange notes and update on things due to no text
book. :rolleyes:
hey! i do c&fs too....i spoke to lazuras and he said he would be happy to put up a link for the subject if he was sent some notes on it or something.....so anything you've got...send to him!!! and what ive been doing is just using the syllabus to figure out what we need. and yeah the ecel book will be out in sept now ( 4th time they have put it back :mad: ) and another one will be out in November, really helpful hey?? so yeah if you guys have anything lets get to gether and let lazuras know.....

Ruthie

its an awesome idea to get and C&F studies thing up and happening, and it would be great to share notes. i find that i'm struggling to fulfill the correct areas and something like this could really help

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I've had one (1) student send me C&FS notes! They'll be online tomorrow (Monday).

Please send us yours too!

Lozza_mc

Originally posted by Lazarus
I've had one (1) student send me C&FS notes! They'll be online tomorrow (Monday).

Please send us yours too!
where should i be looking for these notes?? And ill send you mine int he next couple of days wen i have finished them...

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Sorry, I didn't get time to upload them - I'll make sure they go up Tuesday night.

Lozza_mc

Originally posted by Mac.D
ravenswood school for girls in gordon??

some top quality girls come out of there;)
yeah its my skool, but i wouldnt know bout the top quality! hehehe
u know some ravo chicks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)