Comparing LTA and P&P (1 Viewer)

BrookeMaree

HSC
I FIND LTA EXTREMLY BORING! trying to read it but sooo dull struggling at little with writing my essay ive written an intro but no idea where to go from there my question is fairly basic but stumped lol
How has your exploration of the connections between “Pride and Prejudice” and “Letters to Alice on First reading Jane Austen” enhanced your understanding of values and contexts? I need to include things such as
contexts, values, ideas, and the use of language forms and features. How do i go on from my intro ..?

ajay098

HSC
my teacher said to make the connections through values such as self-knowledge, relationships, learning about the world. They would be your connections and they are supported by techniques such as context, quote, implicit readings etc. you could also do be4 and after for liz and alice in terms of their development. you link the text through the development of character via the values. eg both characters come to self-knowledge.

It's actualli much easier to write about LTA than PP cos a lot of Alice's stuff is implied so you can basically make it up as long as it make some sort of sense. It's not that bad...lol...whereas PP - u have to make sure what u write is right as there is a lot of analysis been done on it be4 and the teachers are experts in PP analysis but they know as much about LTA as you and the rest they are making it up :p.

gud luck, hope i've helped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)