Completing year 12 means getting UAI above 50? (1 Viewer)

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
for the tafe course i want to do, it says i need to have Either done the cert 4 course, or have Completed Year 12.

does this mean i need to get a UAI above 50?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
No, completing year 12 means you have a certificate from the Board of Studies saying you satisfactorily completed year 12

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
will a UAI give me more points on my application for a tafe course ?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Anthrax said:
will a UAI give me more points on my application for a tafe course ?
UAI has no effect on your TAFE entrance, though you can get advanced standing in certain courses for achieving a certain band. There are details on advanced standing provided between HSC and Tafe in the link below.
https://www.det.nsw.edu.au/hsctafe/new/index.htm

The things that will affect whether you get in are most likely how many places they have available when they recieve your application, and if there are any extra criteria for entrance such as a portfolio or an interview or even in a small handful of courses- a written test.

Last edited:

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
how the fuck u know that

yeah i didnt bother trying.....couldnt give a fuck basicly. and thats the truth

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Completing the HSC means turning up and doing the work. Even if that means you got 0. It's stupid really. If you can't manage at least 60 you have no business saying you completed the HSC. It isn't fair to the people who worked hard to get 90+.

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
cro_angel said:
i think you have to apply before you get your uai if it is a high demand course

when i'm sending in my application is asks proof that i have done my HSC, when will we get this.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
You get sent your certificate from the Board of Studies when its all over I think. You might also be able to get your school to give a proof of attendance and completion of coursework I suppose...dunno if they would take that though.

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
i think theres a space for 2005 candidate for HSC.

i have one more thing about the aplication form. is it marked hard ? how many points do i need to get in ? should i really worry about my application form?

mainland-fob

HSC
worry abt getn ur points. ur education is onli worth 30 points! so yea...u can get more from work exp, talking abt urself, anything. hahaha ull c in the application... XD

v sia

HSC
bowman said:
how the fuck u know that

yeah i didnt bother trying.....couldnt give a fuck basicly. and thats the truth
that'd mean you got around 60 average for your HSC marks . That's not bad really , imagine what would have happened if you tried your hardest . You'd probably score 70 + Uai .....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)