Computer programming tutor (1 Viewer)

danchurchill

HSC
hey everyone. I did the HSC in 06 and im currently doing a 2 year full-time diploma of computer games at TAFE. we're learning to become computer game developers for all aspects from programming to modelling, design and storage (databases etc).
im offering computer programming tutoring only since it's what im really good at.
offering tutoring for these languages only.

C++
VB.net
VB6 (if anyone really wants to learn this, lol)

PM me if you're interested and wish to talk further.
group or single sessions i don't mind.
great for senior school students doing SDD and struggling with the programming aspects of the course and also good for beginners wishing to learn programming.
please note that if you're new to programming you're not learning how to build 3d-worlds and stuff like that, lol, first you must learn to crawl before you can run a marathon.

-dan

danchurchill

HSC
well i signed up for it (twice) but the confirmation email never got sent to my email. lol. sad panda once again :-(

HSC
you know it might be worth going to local unis and ask about advertising there. possibly uni forums too? especially as many students do C++ with very little experience (compulsory component of many courses) i'm sure there will be plenty of students who would want some help :)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
C++ and VB coding is getting on. Teach yourself some new code mang.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
VB coding? is that where you drink beer whilst typing code? lolz.

danchurchill

HSC
mr_brightside said:
C++ and VB coding is getting on. Teach yourself some new code mang.
you're not being serious are you? C++ is still for the most part industry standard. and vb.net is used as well. why else do you think that the GAMES programming course im doing is teaching these languages. now if i was talking about VB6 or C then yes, you would be right. but i'm not,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)