Concept of Belonging (1 Viewer)

Anon4Real

HSC
Hey,
This is my first thread post on this website and I need help with "concepts" of Belonging. I have an assignment that requires me to choose 3 texts and describe how they connect with the concept of Belonging.

What exactly is a "concept"?

Thanks

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Hey,
This is my first thread post on this website and I need help with "concepts" of Belonging. I have an assignment that requires me to choose 3 texts and describe how they connect with the concept of Belonging.

Thanks
:shoot: Anon4Real

bored of sc

HSC
Hey,

Thanks
A concept is a theme, a universal idea about humanity. We all belong or do not belong to groups throughout our lives. This is why belonging is a common theme for all humans.

Belonging relates to other sub-themes such as acceptance, assimilation, social-isolation, segregation, culture, conflict, relationships, categorising, entities, differentiation, alienation etc. So when exploring and describing the concept you use these other ideas to do so.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
It doesn't necessarily have to be a universal idea. That is why you can have conflicting themes and perspectives on a concept.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)