• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

concept of journey help (1 Viewer)

greeer

HSC
ok if anyone can help me with how to start off with this question i would be eternally gratefull!

"explain your concept of the journey(imaginative) using Contact, the road not taken and a leunig cartoon"

Premiumness

HSC
greeer said:
ok if anyone can help me with how to start off with this question i would be eternally gratefull!

"explain your concept of the journey(imaginative) using Contact, the road not taken and a leunig cartoon"
The journey of the imaginative one is like the dream where you can fly and be free with the nature of the world and in the road not taken he see the leaves that is nature and he walk and move in the imagination of the road and he in the end reach the point and think about the road that he taken but reflect on the road that he not taken and the road not taken is important for it the be the name not the road taken on the imaginative journey which is in real life when he walk but when we read it it is imaginative because we not really there to see him in the real life and our mind fly through the narrative and is the suspension of our belief in the world and i don't know what hte contact is but maybe when you contact with the sticky plastic it get stuck on your mouth and you not breath properly and you go into dream because not much oxygen and there you can go on the imaginative joruney i don't have the leunig cartoon is it pretty because i see in paper and he draw not pretty and i dont know if it imaginative journey because it ugly to look at so ok i think i help you so not have to say thanks because it also help me and maybe you can help me when i next have a question ok?

poke

he who can annoy all
HSC
the best place to start is by reading the outcomes of the area of study

-imaginative journys take us into worlds of imagination, speculation and inspiration
-students explore a range of imaginative journeys, from journeys of intellectual discovery to those of pure imagination
-journeys lead to a broader understanding of the world and of themselves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)