• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Confliciting Perspectives - Related Texts (1 Viewer)

Lukybear

HSC
On the related texts that we had to find, can both texts be talking about the same event? Or should we have two texts that talk about different events?

Lukybear

HSC
Related texts, can they be conflicting perspectives on one end or must both texts present conflicting perspectives on separate events?

Kat92

HSC
Related texts, can they be conflicting perspectives on one end or must both texts present conflicting perspectives on separate events?
When I completed this module our teacher told us to complete it upon 1 event/personality or whatever you are doing.

So I found articles from two viable sources upon the personality both having differing perspectives. One was from Germaine Greer and focused heavily upon negative connotations. Whilst the other was from an independent newspaper, which praised the work of the personality.

From there I then integrated the articles with similiar sections of my prescribed text and continued in that fashion highlighting the conflicting perspectives. You really need to be able to explain the techniques and how they convey these conflicting perspectives. You will benefit from designing a few mindmaps to help detect the similarities and differences.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)