Conflicting perspectives: What is required? (1 Viewer)

ThisMan

HSC
So recently I got an assignment that requires me to answer why the reflected values in texts are more important than the perspectives such values produce.

Which of the two arguments is the module actully looking for?

(a)Values more signficant as they stem the opinions.

or

(b) Values are more signficant because when one compares such values, they will see that none of two is more signficant than the other. Thus concluding with that there is no right or wrong opinion.

:angry:Someone help me out before I go punch a wall.

I picked b btw.

Beth2010

HSC
So recently I got an assignment that requires me to answer why the reflected values in texts are more important than the perspectives such values produce.

Which of the two arguments is the module actully looking for?

(a)Values more signficant as they stem the opinions.

or

(b) Values are more signficant because when one compares such values, they will see that none of two is more signficant than the other. Thus concluding with that there is no right or wrong opinion.
In my opinion, its both. But it depends on what perspective you yourself are taking on the texts you are doing. Both points are right in saying that all values are equally correct and so are the perspectives associated with them. However, you could also argue that values/morals are more important as these are the things that dont change. Perspective can be twisted by what you want to see/hear and change over time the more the events are remembered.
Hope this doesn't confuse you more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)