Conspiracy- Moriah (2 Viewers)

eljay080

HSC
Their teacher gives them the answers for the Classical Hebrew exams!!!

eljay080

HSC
People this is a very serious situation!
What should i do?

jnothman

dismember
HSC
sounds like nonsense to me. as in the answers to the exams before they come out?

no, i can tell you I know people involved in writing the Classical Hebrew exams and basically you have heard lies.

- Joel

eljay080

HSC
jnothman said:
sounds like nonsense to me. as in the answers to the exams before they come out?

no, i can tell you I know people involved in writing the Classical Hebrew exams and basically you have heard lies.

- Joel
Their teacher writes the Classical Hebrew paper for HSC and gives them the passages that will be on the test.
This as happened in the past, as a matter of fact, it happened last year!!!!

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
moriah does well in classical hebrew cause they have the largest majority (by far) of students who sit the paper...

jnothman

dismember
HSC
not to mention good teachers, good (if excessive) school-work ethic, and compulsory related subjects from primary school...

eljay080

HSC
gordo said:
moriah does well in classical hebrew cause they have the largest majority (by far) of students who sit the paper...
That is no exuse for your teacher, what his name, 'Mr Benstock'! gives you guys all the answers!

jnothman

dismember
HSC
Maybe Mr Benstock teaches them how to answer, but he doesn't say what's in the paper, I'm sure! And that's what HSC teachers do at good schools, in all subjects: tell the students what to expect on a paper and how to answer it.

eljay080

HSC
jnothman said:
Maybe Mr Benstock teaches them how to answer, but he doesn't say what's in the paper, I'm sure! And that's what HSC teachers do at good schools, in all subjects: tell the students what to expect on a paper and how to answer it.
Yes, i agree with that but he gives them the passages to learn which will be on the exam! IT HAPPENED LAST YEAR!!!

the shlong

HSC
Its True!!!

My sister who sat her HSC exam last year told me that Mr Benstok (i think thats how u spell it) told them which passages would be in the HSC exam...I think this is a serious disadvantage to students who dont attend our school (moriah)...I have spoken to mr Benstok about it and he basically told me that he believes what he is doing is perfectly fine....THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM!!!

eljay080

HSC
the shlong said:
WTF is this supposed to mean!?!?!
it means that in moriah is it right for them to come to schhol drunk and its correct thing to do!

eljay080

HSC
jnothman said:
Which is an absolute load of bullshit.
I'm still waiting for an explaination. Don't think that i have forgot about it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)