Conspiracy Theories (1 Viewer)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
that statement was working on pwar's supposition that histx is not about skilled historical enquiry but rather playing the marks game and reproducing what the markers want to see
well, can't we just all agree that what the marker's would love to see is skilled historical enquiry...which is what is cultivated in any university environment....and all be happy and make daisy chains?
...yeah, ignore that last bit...*sheepish*

and the cash for your testimony should be coming through any minute now =)
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexcellent

X

xeuyrawp

Heh. As much as I *LOVE* to argue, I'm not sure if there's any point?

I think the facts that I'm a jerk and cynical clash with other people, and that's all there is to it. Generally, my students like the fact that I'm 98% marks-orientated, so meh. :)

Since fleepbasding didn't read or respond to the majority of my posts (including the one he just quoted), I didn't read any of his lengthy post. What's the point in arguing if someone doesn't read up on all the facts?

Cheers.
:)

veridis said:
that statement was working on pwar's supposition that histx is not about skilled historical enquiry but rather playing the marks game and reproducing what the markers want to see

and the cash for your testimony should be coming through any minute now =)
Yup, I think that most HSC subjects should be 'played' -- DT, English, 4U English, Languages, especially.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)