• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Contact hours for Staff (2 Viewers)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Does anyone know how I can find out the working hours of my tutor at UTS without having to go to UTS? As I don't want to go there and have no one be there...

Is there something on the UTS website or an info number that I can call?

If anyone could tell me that would be great.:)

HSC
N/A
What is your tutor for? And are they student or teacher? I mean, you could probably contact the head of department and get a number for a teacher but I doubt you could get a contact number for a student. Or is your tutor a part of one of the learning centres or something? Kind of need that info to see what hours cuz every prof would work different hours and stuff.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Silver And Cold said:
What is your tutor for? And are they student or teacher? I mean, you could probably contact the head of department and get a number for a teacher but I doubt you could get a contact number for a student. Or is your tutor a part of one of the learning centres or something? Kind of need that info to see what hours cuz every prof would work different hours and stuff.
She's a tutor for one of my communication units, and she also holds the position of senior lecturer there.

HSC
N/A
kami said:
She's a tutor for one of my communication units, and she also holds the position of senior lecturer there.
Got a name? I could see what I can find out :)

ETA: actually, have you checked UTS online? Under your courses. Usually they have that info, or if your subjects have discussion boards?

Last edited:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Silver And Cold said:
Got a name? I could see what I can find out :)

ETA: actually, have you checked UTS online? Under your courses. Usually they have that info, or if your subjects have discussion boards?
Her name is Jan Houghton and she is with Information & Knowledge Management I think. And my computer does't like UTSOnline - been trying to load it for over an hour.:(

HSC
N/A
kami said:
Her name is Jan Houghton and she is with Information & Knowledge Management I think. And my computer does't like UTSOnline - been trying to load it for over an hour.:(
That sucks cuz chances are that info is definitely on there under your subject.

I'll see what I can find.

ETA: Okay I found a number for her specifically, plus an email address. Your best bet is to try out those and ask her. Hope this was helpful :)

Phone +61 (02) 9514 2717
Fax +61 (02) 9514 2723
Email Jan.Houghton@uts.edu.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)