content analysis (1 Viewer)

Mrplatie

HSC
im new here to bored of studies..can anyone help me with my PIP? im trying to do content analysis for one of my methodologies, and have ran face first into the brickwall :eek:

im doing 'cult of personality' as my topic, and how it is represented in 2 articles of rolling stone magazine about nick cave - ie. what is more represented - his image or his music.

can anyone please help :confused:

couchpotato

HSC
ahh that brick wall is a bitch aint it :mad1:

i dont know if this will help as last time i did content analysis for an assignment i failed miserably lol

but yeah, i think the main idea is to quantitatively analyse it, as content analysis is a quantitative methodolgy.

so since your analysing it to see which aspect is more represented , i think you would tally how many times his music is referred to, and how many times his image is refferred to (either in both articles together or seperately im not sure) . compare the results and theres your answer

anyway i hope this helped a bit, asking your teacher would probably be your best bet

and i dont know if this is even relevant now, seeing as you posted like 2 months ago and no one replied...shame on them aye hehe

but anyway, hopefully your almost finished and not still trying to claw your way over the brick wall like i am!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)