Context Diagram (1 Viewer)

whitng

HSC
I don't believe there is anything wrong with specifying at a high level, what is happening in your context diagram. Afterall, it would be pretty useless labeled, User, System and Hospital staff. The context diagram is a tool to help us in the design of the system is it not?
Wikipedia suggests that we may provide abstract detail. ".....The relationships are labeled with a subject-verb-object format. For example, "customer places order."...... " - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Context_diagram

hotcocoa

HSC
Lol.. as long as you Drew rectangles, circle and arrows you'll get a mark..
And the other mark would probably involve the structure of the diagram as well as having identified the elements within. Even if you put "hospital" it should be fine, because external entity covers invdividuals as well as organizations.

Billybaroque

HSC
adgala said:
dfd = level 1 context diagram
a context diagram is a simplified dfd

ummm.. wrong dude.. a Context diagram is a level 0 dataflow diagram... although you are correct in saying it is a simplified dataflow diagram.. it doesnt show the storage of the data medium..

Wasn't as bad as i was expecting though.. i thought they would have asked for IEEE single precision conversions in the option for software developers view of hardware.. i must say, very pleased with that

bretski

HSC
ahahaha context diagrams r easy. all they were, were circles, rectangles and arrows..how can u go wrong..lol

dunno04

HSC
context diagram.
It is similar to dataflow diagram.
So i guess i got it right....
=D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)