• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Contracts Law help (1 Viewer)

Raven

i like to ask questions
HSC
N/A
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody is doing or done Contract Law subject and has any tips on how to answer the question based on the made-up scenario given to me:

I need to to advise all the parties basing the answer on Common Law(no legislation). Contracts Law Only.

Thanks

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Well, we are given a 'structure' or whatever the tutor's want to call it. Its LPSM. Every uni apparently has a different one, but they are all essentially the same.

L: List the issues
P: Preview relevant law
S: State your argument (And sometimes you can just combine P&S into one because as you're stating the relevant law, you're more than likely to make your agrument as you go through the legislation)
M: Make a conclusion.

Its pretty straight forward and you can apply it to all hypotheticals.

santaslayer

HSC
MaryJane said:
Well, we are given a 'structure' or whatever the tutor's want to call it. Its LPSM. Every uni apparently has a different one, but they are all essentially the same.

L: List the issues
P: Preview relevant law
S: State your argument (And sometimes you can just combine P&S into one because as you're stating the relevant law, you're more than likely to make your agrument as you go through the legislation)
M: Make a conclusion.

Its pretty straight forward and you can apply it to all hypotheticals.
LoLz. That's funny. You came up with an answer to a question that didn't really exist. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)