could any 1 email me their yr 12 ipt notes (1 Viewer)

Sophstar_17

ipt notes for hsc

hi if u receive any notes/have any notes .. do u think you could e-mail them to me?

Thank you very much!!

Last edited:

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Or you could just send them to us, which is the whole purpose of this site anyway...

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
this is a flame

maybe it's my hatred of all year 11/year 12 2003, but I would never send someone notes just because they posted a request here. Maybe if they were a regular poster, but if they just registered here and posted one message, one post asking for notes, then i'd say 'good luck waiting for those notes to come rollin in to your email'

and if someone, by the kindness of their heart, did send them some notes, then they would be repayed with a thousand more PMs asking for a copy.

why spend all that time uploading files for each person who asks, for each person who can't be bothered to look on BOS?

edit: that was harsh. but damn it felt good.

laz: my notes are in the process of being edited: They currently contain many offensive references to the untimely death of my teacher.

Oh and I also hate teachers who pass off students notes from this site as their own, by printing them off and 'just missing' the header and footer when reproducing on the photocopier.

Last edited:

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Re: this is a flame

Originally posted by user
Oh and I also hate teachers who pass off students notes from this site as their own, by printing them off and 'just missing' the header and footer when reproducing on the photocopier.
They do that?! Pfft. Cheap.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Re: Re: this is a flame

Originally posted by Lazarus
They do that?! Pfft. Cheap.

Yep, then when you say that these notes are someone else's they like, "oh must have gotten them mixed up with my pile". Its like their trying to keep this site a secret, so that they can feel like their working really hard.

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
Re: Re: Re: this is a flame

Originally posted by jessika

Yep, then when you say that these notes are someone else's they like, "oh must have gotten them mixed up with my pile". Its like their trying to keep this site a secret, so that they can feel like their working really hard.
must have got them mixed up with my pile and "accidently" photocopied class sets of them.

I had this teacher who never made her own notes. Every sheet was either from this site, or from some teachers resource (cos people in other schools got the same sheets) Not once did she say "oh I got these notes from a site on the internet, www.boredofstudies.org, its a fantastic site, you might want to go there if you want a chance of passing your HSC. Of course, my pet student will not need this site. Here let me read you one of her essays out loud, so you can admire her superscript writing skills. Now wasn't that fantastic? I love my star pupil, the rest of you can go to hell."

Sam

samboh
HSC
i say go to the boredofstudies website...that's what its there for in the first place. So use it!

HSC
N/A
Re: Re: Re: Re: this is a flame

Originally posted by user

.......Of course, my pet student will not need this site. Here let me read you one of her essays out loud, so you can admire her superscript writing skills. Now wasn't that fantastic? I love my star pupil, the rest of you can go to hell."
I hate teachers and favourtism...I guess it's natural to like certain students more than others but showing it and deliberately or unconsciencously acknowledging favourtism is so unprofessional.....unfortunately that's what most teachers are!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)