• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Couple of questions (1 Viewer)

MBF

HSC
okay dont hate on me for seeming/being lazy, but

in week 2 this term my ip is due for progress marks, need draft poster, program, flyer, media article and my logbook worth 5% each. Seeing as im only one in my school doing design: promotion i need my thing to be good

i've browsed through the paper in the morning a couple of times but i wasnt able to find any media articles besides one on dame edna. My question is where do i find them and does anyone have a link to any on the internet, if so it would be much appreciated just so i have something for my logbook and something to give me an idea.

Also im using STC as my theatre company and i was curious to how i could get programs from them, ive got flyers from them but im just wondering what i hve to do to get them.

well yeah thats it, much appreciated if somebody could help me with this. thanks

skerno07

HSC
yeah i think im gonna use the stc as my company too. maybe...

ahhh all the programs i have of theirs i had to pay 8 bucks for when i went to the play...rip! i mean its full of ads! why should i pay?!?!...anyway

back to the point. buy them when you go to see performances or have fam and friends give 'em to you if they go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)