• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Course transfer-bit late though (1 Viewer)

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
hey im doing business (managment) and am very interested in transferring to the double degree of law/managment. i have contacted the law co-ord mac collins, which she told me that id either need above credit average or uac transfer, the other day i was talking to a fellow uws student who is doing the double degree, she told me that i could do law subjects as my 8 electives thus qualifing me for the double degree, is this true? and could i also do the PLT? plus if i can, would that say on my degree, man/law. BTW im in my 2nd year. Thanks

dude01

HSC
I was doing B. Bus last semester and transferred into bus/law this semester through the internal transfer crap (by getting above credit avg). The process took ages... almost 3 weeks, but finally it was finalised. What you can do is choose law subjects as your electives, and if you do transfer into bus/law they will be credited towards the new course. Just doing law subs under B. Bus won't qualify you to become lawyer (I'm pretty sure, but not 100%).

To anyone doing law - I'm getting use to the "seminars"- I actually think they're crap and it would be better to have lectures and smaller tutorial classes, anyone agree? The law subejcts are also harder than I expected, LOL. I'm gonna have to study heaps to even pass i think :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)