Creative Writing Help !!! (1 Viewer)

ciarnerose

HSC
I have an assessment task for English Advanced, to write an imaginative piece of writing no more that 1500 words. The composition is to focus on the literary elements of place, characterisation and point of view. If I were being truthful, I struggle with imaginative writing. I have spent already two weeks to not even make a start. Anyone have any creative writing pieces that they would be comfortable sharing to help stimulate my writing flow.

_rakelt

HSC
Hii! I was a standard english student, but I got 20/20 for internals (assessment + trials) and even used it for HSC (band 6). I don't mind sharing it with you :) My creative piece also comes with a reflection to help you understand the underlying themes of technological manipulation on innocent individuals of society.

You may or may not find it useful for advance eng but ahahah ill share it with you anyways :) My teacher asserted for us to implement an extended metaphor to help convey a theme. In my case, I used technology as a 'bondage' which restrict us mentally, physically, psychologically.. which further inhibits our potential to be human..

Also note that this was inspired by 'Pedestrian' By Ray Bradbury (which was our prescribed text for the whole craft of writing module - STAND ENG)

Hope I somewhat helped!

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)