Creative writing ideas... (1 Viewer)

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
Hey. I'm doing I&S and was wondering if people could post general themes for short stories/creative writing pieces here. Not the whole story, but just generally what happens in it.
I really cannot think of an idea for a story, and unless we are given a journal or diary entry, I am screwed. Although it is bad, that I have one day until the HSC exam and still haven't prepared creative writing material, but I read in marker's comments that the prepared answers don't do very well because they lacked the necessary creativity and flair in responding to the actual question...
So yeah, if you guys could PLEASE just put up some ideas I would be forever indebted to you. Thanks.

bessie

HSC
Yeah Im just gona haave a general plan for if they ask a question from, a composers point of view, a characters point of view or a responder. But ii dunno, i havent really thought about the creative too much, which i know is dumb because it worth the same.

Fotr a story line just pick something out of one of the texts youve done and tweak it a bit, they'd like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)