Crime-DNA testing (1 Viewer)

joshukun

HSC
i am currently doin an assessment for my crime unit on DNA testing....the quesiton is....
'
"evaluate how effectivley te law and or the legal system answers the needs of society and the individual , and assess what reform might be appropriate in regards to DNA testing..."

i would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out at all!.....thanks heaps!:wave:

Bastard_Child

HSC
Hey , interesting topic!
I would suggest you go to the Police, especially if you know any, and offer them your questions and quieries. If you need help contacting some, send me a message and I will be happy to help you out.
Good Luck
BC

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I found an act which was from 2002.
The Crimes (Forensic Procedures) Amendment (Corresponding Laws) Regulation 2002 takes advantage of a deliberate loophole in Section 95 of the Act which allows DNA legislation in other jurisdictions to be declared 'corresponding laws' - thereby permitting free flow of DNA database information between law enforcement agencies.

This is a review of the Crimes (Forensic Procedures) Act 2000

Try and find some cases and then talk about how this law reform answers the needs of society and the individual which is effectiveness

Use some personal opinion as well in response to the second part - assess what reform might be appropriate in regards to DNA testing because its saying what MIGHT be appropriate

Good luck:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)