Crime Dot Point (1 Viewer)

Paj20

HSC
Asessing the efficency and the effectivness of various forms of legal measures in achieving justice through researching a current criminal justice issue.

What have you done for this... got ne notes??

ilovegod

HSC
Paj20 said:
Asessing the efficency and the effectivness of various forms of legal measures in achieving justice through researching a current criminal justice issue.

i need notes for that to, cant find any.

Pakman10

HSC
u can have an absoloute fied day with terrorism ;)

haneeef case etc

its a pot of gold!!
:D

vasuu91

HSC
Paj20 said:

we did juvenile justice but i know that popular options include mandatory sentencing, death penalty, trial by media etc
just pick one and be sure u have enough cases etc for it.

xxsahanaxx

HSC
Paj20 said:

we got an assignment on that and i did double jeaopardy.. i got 19/20 for it but my teacher said he marked these assignments easily.. dont no how great it is.. im at skool now so ill post it up wen i get home..

soap~

Legal Eagle
HSC
Don't to 'trial by media' -- there's practically no legislation and it's difficult to write much about legal response at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)