• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

cringe music (1 Viewer)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I hereby announce the formation of cringe music. This new genre includes all those fucking tunes that you can't get out of your head, tracks accompanied by shithouse music videos and any other damn song that makes you feel like killing yourself. Unfortunately, the music industry will still be producing this 'style' of music for years to come, so there's nothing we can do but plug up our ears and hope this shit comes to pass....

What do you guys think?

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
i cant believe you didnt give us any examples.
that stupid pussycat dolls song(buttons) it sounds really really.... bad.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
codydhu said:
i cant believe you didnt give us any examples.
that stupid pussycat dolls song(buttons) it sounds really really.... bad.
haha yeah i saw the clip for that and was like you have to be kidding me... the song, i can tolerate (barely), but the clip, hahahaha... "got slut?" ....

also 50 cent - his music is just irritating, it scratches at the inside of ur brain and wont go away :(

Mr Lovepony

HSC
s-p-a-c-e-d said:
Recently, SexyBack

blargh
YES. STOP THE MADNESS NOW.
Train wreck, steaming pile of shit. The reason that I can't go out to malls anymore.

Last edited:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i have an odd soft spot for country music. Country musicians tell stories like no one else can. i think its a beautiful genre.

anyway.. cringe music. there is a song i keep hearing lately, its pretty old, i think. but it is soooo annoying. i don't even know the words, but in the video clip, they all wear ridiculously flurescent clothes and dance around on epilepsy inducing spirals.
it goes soemthing like:
"i couldnt ask for another. ha ha ha ha ha I couldnt ask for another" BEEEOORRRRRRRRUP!!! *weird whistle noise*

HSC
that paris hilton song .. jesus, that is a pathetically shitty, disgustingly protooled excuse for a piece of music. with a video that makes me want to vomit to boot.

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
katietheskatie said:
that paris hilton song .. jesus, that is a pathetically shitty, disgustingly protooled excuse for a piece of music. with a video that makes me want to vomit to boot.
Seconded

Oh and Ne-Yo, grrrr

HSC
oh god, the ultimate cringe song .. kasey chambers' cover of true colours. hands down the worst song i have heard in my life.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
she completely butchered it, i agree. I have to say, True Colours by Cyndi Lauper is in my top 5 favorite songs EVER. so Kasey Chambers nearly ruins it for me

sallen

HSC
katietheskatie said:
whats wrong with u i think its really good, especially 4 paris

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)