Cross-cultural concept?????????? (1 Viewer)

sof

I'm stuck on the cross-cultural component thing. I'm doing my pip on rebels Vs nerds - (the social heirarchy of a highschool) and why nerds are considered unpopular and rebels considered popular. I have no idea what the cross cultural component could be4 tht... does any1 have any ideas??

Kulazzi

HSC
well from what I've been told it's basically the different views from different people/groups such as gender, culture (for eg, maybe in austrlian nerds are popular whereas american ones aren't), religion --> all the views from different groups

mishka

HSC
N/A
i just replied to this in the other thread "pip progress" ;)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
sof said:
I'm stuck on the cross-cultural component thing. I'm doing my pip on rebels Vs nerds - (the social heirarchy of a highschool) and why nerds are considered unpopular and rebels considered popular. I have no idea what the cross cultural component could be4 tht... does any1 have any ideas??
You have to look at which group you belong to, then try and see from another group's perspective. If say you are a "nerd", you have to then try to understand how and why the perspective of the "rebel" group differ from your own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)