• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

CSSA Engineering Trial (2 Viewers)

Bdogz

HSC
N/A
how did every1 find it? i thought it was pretty good although i think there were sum errors in the paper specially MC:mad1:

mahdi

HSC
I did my engineering paper today, but im not sure if it was cssa or independant. Did your paper have a question where you had to do an orthagonal drawing of a high density polyethlyene socket ?

Bdogz

HSC
N/A
I did my engineering paper today, but im not sure if it was cssa or independant. Did your paper have a question where you had to do an orthagonal drawing of a high density polyethlyene socket ?
um i dont knoe wat the drawing was of but yeh there was an orthog we had 2 draw n then another pictorial drawing of hydraulic thing

mahdi

HSC
Oh then yea im pretty sure mine was cssa. I found it a little hard, especially that bending moment question. And also some questions in telecommunications i had know clue about (Copeland just isnt enough). Im hoping for atleast 80%. How did you find the exam?

Bdogz

HSC
N/A
Oh then yea im pretty sure mine was cssa. I found it a little hard, especially that bending moment question. And also some questions in telecommunications i had know clue about (Copeland just isnt enough). Im hoping for atleast 80%. How did you find the exam?
yeh theres lyk no resources 4 engineering it sucks, n 80% would be great i'd kill 4 that, btw did u think there was sumthign rong with 1 of the MC questions?

mahdi

HSC
Hmm im pretty sure i didnt come across a mistake in MC, except maybe the first multiple choice question (seemed to be no 100% correct answer). But im pretty sure there was a typo in the orthagonal drawing question

Bdogz

HSC
N/A
Hmm im pretty sure i didnt come across a mistake in MC, except maybe the first multiple choice question (seemed to be no 100% correct answer). But im pretty sure there was a typo in the orthagonal drawing question
lol wat makes u say that? btw did u draw 3 views 4 orthoganal 4 that question?

mahdi

HSC
Haha i probably screwed up that question. And yea i drew top view, front view and side view, thats what we where meant to do right? I also had no clue when they asked us to give a diameter. Lol are you sure we even did the same test anyways?

Bdogz

HSC
N/A
Haha i probably screwed up that question. And yea i drew top view, front view and side view, thats what we where meant to do right? I also had no clue when they asked us to give a diameter. Lol are you sure we even did the same test anyways?
lol thats wat i did, n i do remeber them asking 4 diameter 4 sumthing, overall not a bad exam :haha:

mR sinister

HSC
Yep... it was a pretty hard test...
Specially the last MC questions..
And the typo in the orthogonal drawing question.
it said draw with a scale of 2:1

But a scale of 2:1 was WAY to big too fit on the paper, so i thought maybe 1:2
which was WAY to small.... but yea it was confusing.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)