• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

cssa paper 2007 (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
love.is.around said:
I tyhough it was pretty easy, but i just hadnt studied enough
i only worte 7 pages for each question
i couldnt be boethered writying anymore that that
AHHH
modern history is tommorw
7 ?

i could only write that much for a feature article and sustain just 3 pages for module B.

are they A4 or A5 sized ?

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
wtf? how can you ONLY write 7 pages for each section........

shane23q06

HSC
hey
yeah the cssa english standard modules appeared almost 'too easy' and that sort of put me off....i find that i can write a better quality essay in response to harder questions....they were so generic this year....i did 5, 5 and 7 pages (a4)

jason21

HSC
how'd everyone find this paper? i found it relatively easy except the wording was a bit tricky.....how much everyone write??? i did 4, 3, and 4 for each section

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
man the questions this year were good ones! i got pretty happy then i realised 2 of the 3 questions of CSSA were sub'd in with shcools ones but school questions werent bad as well

well mod B was the only Q from CSSA andi wrote i think 5 or 6, a booklet anda page,

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
but over all i did about (assuming each booklet is 5 pages), 6, 6 ,5

Beege

HSC
Our school didn't do the catholic trial but still it was a pretty good test. I wrote 4 A4 pages for each section.

Q1 - How do the authors of your texts use image to involve the responder? - Umm they use images to communicate ideas/themes, people and places to their audiences. (Truman Show) - Exactly the question I prepared for last night pretty much!

Q2 - How do the distinctive qualities of We All Fall Down shape your views on the text? - I think I screwed up this one. We are given an insight of the Avenger and we are informed that he is mentally unstable. Techniques are used to shape our views on this character of the text such as first person perspective and violent imagery. His character creates mystery and tension for the responder. Plus I talked about the effective ending of act 1 and the climax at the ending of the novel and how they keep us interested in Cormier's novel. :mad1: Umm I dunno. I need to work a bit more on this module.

Q3 - New worlds provide challenges for individuals or something - I pretty much manipulated for essay pretty well for this one as the individual's new worlds will provide them with challenges that will improve their satisfaction with life. Similar to how a challenging job would interest you. - Educating Rita

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
man i dont think there are that many schools or students who are doing the same texts as me for each module....no point in discussing

godgiven

HSC
my school's using the cssa. but i felt like the questions were too general. i wrote so much i dont remember what i jotted down. did anyone do richard III for module B and ways of living for module C??? cus im panicking right now. i dont think i did very good :/ all i remember was that i managed my time very well. and i finished with a closing sentence in each question

eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. panic panic panic

Standard English 2u (only student taking it in my schools history. the rest of the yr 12's are in ESL)
Bahasa Indonesia for background speakers 2u
Mathematics 2u
Business studies 2u
Economics 2u
Chinese continuers 2u

12 units in total. cant drop.. its already so close to the hsc.. and plus bahasa indonesia and mathematics is a must in my school. so i can only drop either business, econs or chinese.

UAI hoping to achieve: (if possible) 90++
aim: RMIT's faculty of communication ---> ADVERTISING (CREATIVE)

Last edited:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
i am doing ways of living as my elective for module C, and i felt like bursting out in laughter when i heard the f-word spread out the airwaves in response to module C (Q3), requiring a response in the form of a feature article.

our school sets our own trial paper btw.

HSC
I tyhough it was pretty easy, but i just hadnt studied enough
i only worte 7 pages for each question
i couldnt be boethered writying anymore that that
AHHH
modern history is tommorw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)