Cssa Physics (1 Viewer)

Morgues

My multiple choice/main core were very easy, just the very basic stuff........astrophysics was hard though
My test was edited though but the main section was just very simple, was hte CSSA like that?

overall i think i did alright for 1 night of cramming..........slept at 5am.....woke up 7am
so I am dead right now.......goodnight everyone

Morgues

what were the hard ones in CSSA? Was it the test with a michelson morley experiment question?

sean_bouy

i thgouth catholic physics was pretty easy. the astrophysics section was pretty good. but i did do like 1000times mroe study for physics than any other subject which probably isnt good...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by sean_bouy
i thgouth catholic physics was pretty easy. the astrophysics section was pretty good. but i did do like 1000times mroe study for physics than any other subject which probably isnt good...
well thats good
u should do well in the HSC exam, since u have 2 months to study

ice_cream

the test was weird....i esp hated that equation 1...and the bohr's equation....for quanta...so shitty...

AiMz

HSC
My test wasn't all CSSA paper cuz my teacher kindda cut and paste stuff from everhwere cuz we didn'tr eally complete the option topic yet

Originally posted by ice_cream
the test was weird....i esp hated that equation 1...and the bohr's equation....for quanta...so shitty...
Haha, this question was so funny-- especially if you couldn't remember which equation was Bohr's equation :( hahahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)