csu entry essays.. (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
Has anyone started yet??

I have.. but then put it off for a while.. i only just realised like yesterday that its due when im on schoolies so i have to finish them this weekend (im working mon-thurs then leave on fri)!!
Bugger!

SaveFerris

I haven't started mine yet! Meant to do it this morning but decided to phone a friend instead and get the gossip from her schoolies trip last week. As the deadline approaches, I'm getting that same feeling of anxiety that used to accompany all my last-minute assessments...I thought that was all supposed to be over by now! Regardless, they're gonna have to be written by like Sunday or Monday so I can send them off in time...grr...

andy_84

What are They??

What are the CSU Entry Essays??? I applied for the Bachelor of Health Science (Occupational Therapy) under PREP but was unsuccessful. So what are these essays you guys are talking about???

Email me: andy@invertigo.com.au
Thanks!:)

Christine

beige member
HSC
u lucky bastard, ur course musn't have an admission essay.

we all have to do them for communications
but i've given up...

andy_84

Good Luck

Don't give up Christine, it will be worth the effort when you get into your course!

No, Occupational Therapy does not require an essay for admission but I did apply for entry into OT via the Principal's Report Entry Program which involved writing a statement about why u want to study at CSU as well as why you think you will succeed which is probably just as bad. I didn't get in via PREP unfortunately, so now it's just a matter of waiting till the 17th January to find out if I get in.

Don't give up and I hope you get your essay completed on time and gain entry into the Communications Course. Best of Luck. :)

Christine

beige member
HSC
thanks andy, but i mean i've given up on csu! i mentally cannot cope... maybe next yr!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)