• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Current Allocations (1 Viewer)

absolutepureobl

manic monday
HSC
What does My Curent Allocations mean? With the preferences for times, it's not first in best dressed is it? Theres just a date you have to do it by? That what I gather from the info in My Subject Activities anyway.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
MySubjectActivities:

- Left hand side are the subjects in which you are currently enrolled in. Each subject may have Lec1, Tut1, or Cmp1 depending on the type of learning method.

- If you click on, for example a Lec1 on one of your subjects, where it says "you may select from the following options"- you are required to choose a lecture which is available. There may be lectures at different times, or days. This allocation IS first come, first serve; as the first column of allocations will say "pick me" if they are available OR "Full" if they have already been selected a number of times and the class is full.
You can now click on "My Allocations" on the top toolbar and you will be able to see your allocation.

- Some of the subjects will have preferences where you could be asked to number your preferences e.g. from 1 to 6. After you have confirmed your preferences - they will appear in "My Preferences" on the top toolbar. This normally is the case if they don't really know the demand for the subject. Near the semester, you will probably be allocated to the lecture based on your preferences.

This is probably really confusing, so let me know if you don't get it =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)