currently half way through 2 unit course in math, how would it take to finish 4unit? (1 Viewer)

chrisong1

HSC
N/A
I am halfway through the 2 unit course for HSC.
I wanna pick up my game, and study extremely hard, maybe even 4hours of math a day (alone).

I wanna finish 4 unit course in 4 and half months. would it be possible????

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
Re: currently half way through 2 unit course in math, how would it take to finish 4un

If you want to get 99.65, you should be concentrating equally on all subjects, and yeah you could finish the course in 4 and a half months but some topics like conics, mechanics and harder 3 unit you mind find hard to learn by yourself so get a tutor

Chambalam

HSC
Re: currently half way through 2 unit course in math, how would it take to finish 4un

Do not underestimate the size of 4U. 2U i finished mid term by just working ahead.

As arj1 said, a tutor would help. I don't think you need one (to get things) but let me tell you, it will make it a lot more difficult to plough through the work yourself.

Trying to get a high atar would require effort to all the other subjects - and while trying to do a massive amount of 4U just be careful it doesn't impact on comittment to others.

Otherwise, hell yeh!

mecramarathon

HSC

its a good idea to have finished the 2U course by the start of year 12

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A

Are you strong with your topics? I would do some past papers and see where your weak spots lie. Then get a start on complex numbers.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC

4U ain't a walk in the park.

Chambalam

HSC

4U ain't a walk in the park.
This. I mean, it is all relative - some will find 4U easier than others. But I would consider the entire prelim maths and HSC maths course probably as large / difficult as potentially half of 4U. Something like that at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)