• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

damm... (1 Viewer)

A7777

I'm your enemy
HSC
hey everyone at UWS.. this is David and this is what I'm.. about

Period Unit Code Unit Name Campus Class Status Action var UnitList = new Array(); var PERIOD = 0; var CREDIT_POINTS = 1; var cp_total = new Array(); function addToUnitList(Period, CreditPoints) { var NewUnit = new Array(); NewUnit[PERIOD] = Period; NewUnit[CREDIT_POINTS] = new Number(CreditPoints); UnitList[UnitList.length] = NewUnit; }2008/SPR 100678 Introduction to Sport Psychology CAM DAY ENROLLED Enrolled 2008/AUT 400130 Human Medical Sciences 1 CAM DAY ENROLLED Enrolled 2008/SPR 400134 Human Medical Sciences 3 CAM DAY ENROLLED Enrolled 2008/AUT 400148 Quantitative Research CAM DAY ENROLLED Enrolled 2008/AUT 400256 Human Medical Sciences 2 CAM DAY ENROLLED Enrolled 2008/SPR 400282 Introduction to Sports Medicine CAM DAY INVALID Enrolled 2008/SPR 400322 Sociological Aspects of Sport and Exercise CAM DAY ENROLLED Enrolled 2008/AUT 400802 Professional Practice in Sport and Exercise Science 1 CAM DAY ENROLLED Enrolled
the invalid bit's whats biting me. nexxt to "introduction to sports medicine". My good high school makes us pay excess school fees in year 11 for PDHPE to get a first aid certificate. one we never got, or even heard of. I'm pretty sure thats the reason I havent been able to select that unit.. This is absolutely terrible. I got this one error message before clicking on accept after reselecting the units, and it took me to this giving me a message saying theres some invalidity to that unit.

What can I do? I was thinking that if this is now set in concrete, perhaps I can do the course next year after acquiring the first aid license.. Is that a good idea or is there some way to do one of next years units this year or something else I havent thought of yet?
my minds ready to blow... thanks for your help - David :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)