• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Damn You All! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Why do I have to do Pardoners Tale, and no one else in the frickin state is frickin doing it!

Damn the Man!

Fight the power!

Down with the establishment!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I did it

I got an A for my feature article

This was my best module

I submitted it to BoS considering not many people do it in the state. Last year it was only 666, compared to the 10's of 1000's.

BUT DID BOS DECIDE TO PIN IT UP FOR THOSE POOR PEOPLE EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE NO OTHER NOTES TO PUT UP ABOUT THE PARDONERS TALE?!?!?!

NO THE FRIKIN DID NOT!!!

But yeah, go check some of the threads, I posted there too.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Egronk said:
Why do I have to do Pardoners Tale, and no one else in the frickin state is frickin doing it!

Damn the Man!

Fight the power!

Down with the establishment!
I would say calm down, Chaucer is not as hard as it looks. Just chug in your quotes and dont overthink it. Too many people go all gunho on this when they don't have to, this is an Advanced piece not an extension so just make your comments about the differences in the times and how this impacts the similarities/differences in Chaucer and Raimi's works with a few techniques and quotes from both chugged in.

And ur Inner Child, have you asked BoS why they did not post your resources?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
kami said:
And ur Inner Child, have you asked BoS why they did not post your resources?
They said they've got a lot of notes to go through.

LIES

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Then perhaps you should ask the mods to make a sticky thread with Pardoner's notes in it.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
I can see you all have maturely reacted to this situation.

Egronk:
1. Maybe you shouldnt be doing advanced if you're relying on notes
2. Have you even made the effort to TRY and study the text? The boardofstudies doesnt purposely prescribe texts that are impossible to deconstruct and understand
3. Have you searched the English advanced thread for any related threads on the pardoners tale before making this one?

ur_inner_child:
1. The bos site is run by a bunch of uni students purely out of their own will, to help those who need help. THUS it is run by those who are volunteering their time to manage the site, rather than spending their spare time doing other things that could be beneficial to their own study.
2. Yes there are a hundreds of notes we have to go through alongside running the site, and they are thouroughly checked before being transferred to the resources page.
kami said:
Then perhaps you should ask the mods to make a sticky thread with Pardoner's notes in it.
*gasp* Perhaps you should PM a mod about it!
4. Maybe those poor people should grow a brain and try to attempt in studying the text for themselves rather than being bottle-fed with notes

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)