Dead Ringers (1 Viewer)

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
nah I just watch Ab Fab and turn the tv off. I used to like deadringers but they impersonate alot of british people im not familiar with so its kinda lost on me.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Yes, my fellow skittles, I do wage on Dead Ringers.

The problem is that some of the referrences are a bit British specific. If only I watched the BBC News stream more often I might get some of the esoteric jokes a tad better!

Otherwise - it's fantastic! But then again, what from the BBC isn't fantastic? You'd be hard pressed to find something from the BBC that isn't absolutely fantastic!

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Last week was so good when the bloke dressed up as Dr Who and got into the tanning chamber ("pod") and set it alight!

Farnarcle

Yeah, that guy was on Parkie a couple of months back and he showed a small clip of him impersonating Ozzy Ozbourne and making a joke about the 'bleeps' over his swearing. Honest to God, I wish I had that on tape, cos my dad and I were quite paralysed with laughter.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Ooh, yes, I realy like this show. Having UKTV and BBC World, having watched much British TV on the ABC and having seen some of these shows whilst staying in England mean that most of the jokes are not lost on me. Great show. Wish or aussie impersination shows were this good.

The guy who does Tony Blair is great.

chepas

HSC
^^ And the Director-General of the BBC :)

I like the 'Walking With Cavemen' pisstakes. Funny, cos its true :)

It's out on DVD now too, hurrah...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)