• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Dear Mods.. I'm Not Chucking A MattyCoss, I Don't Know Who To Ask That's All (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
the only mods I see is mishka and cro_angel and I don't know what they quite do. I was going to contact bubz or anti but neither of them are online

WHY

was my thread closed.

I was not offensive, and I can find more useless threads in non-school than my thread which asked about australian culture that is exculsive to those who are anglo-saxon. Meanwhile whitey the budgie thread still lives.

I'm actually trying my hardest not to get angry now because I've typed that up TWICE about white australian anglo culture that is exclusive to white anglo australians.

I HATE repeating myself.

Considering it was almost a news and current affairs topic, please tell me why the thread was closed.

I'll probably get over it later, but I'd like to know what I said that actually pissed you off

http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=82274

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Indeed. It shouldnt have been closed. At least moved to NCAP. But not closed.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
might i add that many moderators choose to put their status on invisible
me and mishka both have a big essay due on tuesday and im not really bothered reading through ns when i have nothing to do.. let alone when i am writing an essay about fundamentalism
please do not go playing the blame game

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
cro_angel said:
might i add that many moderators choose to put their status on invisible
me and mishka both have a big essay due on tuesday and im not really bothered reading through ns when i have nothing to do.. let alone when i am writing an essay about fundamentalism
please do not go playing the blame game

i'm not blaming you guys, i was saying i don't know quite what you do, as in have the ability to close threads let alone close non-school let alone actually have non-school within your reach

so i decided not to contact you and post a thread.

soz love.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
why does everybody feel the need to contact bubz anyway.. i have all the same powers as her (im like a reject mod.. haha)

i actually do know who closed it and they decided in their better judgement that to prevent the name calling and racial slurring, the topic would be better closed. all moderators do things differently, and the people who know my style would know that i delete rather than close. if you have a problem with this, rather than making accusations to people who did not do it, the most appropriate thing would be to private message a higher power with your reasons as to why the thread should remain open. moderators tend to respect each others decisions, and though i would not have done this, i understand their reasoning behind it and would not reverse their decision to close it.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
at no stage did i insult or create racial slurs or anything of that nature against any of the participants in the thread and previous threads related to it. I only started participating in the thread when I picked out the flaw, ie what exactly did White Rabbit mean about a white anglo culture.

I was aiming to SOLVE the dispute.

you'd know by now, and even if you judged through that post alone, that I simply dont initiate that sort of behaviour unless they were an easy win. If not, I would stay very mutual.

At the time, I simply did not understand some of White Rabbit's comments, only particularly about "white" culture she was referring to.

Or did you predict that her answer might actually be racist? A bit fore-telling wasn't it?

The fact of the matter is, I really wanted to know, and you didn't give me a chance.

Oh well.

I suppose you should close this thread too. (I don't mean that in an evil way)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Without Wings said:
There's always the PM option to contact White Rabbit with regarding your queries
i did, thanks

though it wouldn;t have been necessary if it wasn't closed,

don't go full circle...

santaslayer

HSC
ur inner child, sometimes it may not of been you that created the shit stirring...others may contribute to the closure of the thread....thats what i think anyway...

EDIT: wrong message above...was gonna tell u moonlight was NA mod...but then found out the thread was in NS instead...so stoopid.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
goan_crazy said:
Can this thread be closed now?
Thanks
how about we close YOUR thread jackass. ur_inner_child gets more respect and makes better threads then you so shut the fuck up dumbarse.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Mmmk..

In future, please, if there are any disputes over moderator decisions, please please raise them with a supermod or admin before publicly lashing out...please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)