• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Dear Unibar Girl #2 (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Dear Unibar Girl,

I stumbled upon your presence again yesterday evening just before Raw Comedy started. I wasn't supposed to even be there. I planned on going to work which is always a good thing to do but I was rung up and told I could have the night off.The reason I was there doesn't matter. You probably didn't notice me. Actually, you probably did notice me seeing as nearly everyone notices me these days, blue hair does that. You probably gave me a quick glance, but you didn't realise I was looking at you... I was. This isn't the first time I've seen you. The first time I laid eyes on you, you just happened to be so good looking that when you walked past, I nearly snapped my neck. You were the girl which if I judged you on my mind-list of things that make up aesthetic perfection. The first time I saw you, I contemplated whether I was going to stalk you, albieit only briefly. Because that was just before I fell down the steps inside the unibar losing my plate of chips and drink because I was too busy looking at you instead of watching where I was walking. I was just hoping you'd give me the $5.50 I spent on my lunch that you're attractiveness ruined... That was my first year in University and as a result, that same chips and drink now costs $6.50, and I still have no idea where my union fees go.

What I'm writing to you about is yesterday. For the first time in 2 years, I've managed to find you again, and it was in the unibar again. I stood there for minute, on the way back from the bar to my table, and thought, was that really you, was that the girl which nearly made me snap my neck firstly by trying to turn my head too far while walking, and secondly by taking a tumble down the unibar steps. And it was, yes it was you. As you walked out with your female friend, I turned my head around to see where you were headed, maybe you would just sit outside, maybe you would come over and ask for a seat, for which I would reply with a witty remark, you would laugh and we'd end up getting married and burning ourselves on the sun because we rode off too far into the sunset. But no, it wasn't to be. With my previous experiences with life, I thought I was good at fucking up the first time and learning from those misadventures, but no. I managed to stack it down the steps again, losing my drink and also my dignity.

I would just like to inform you that you have caused me to lose $8.00 in drinks and chips so far, and maybe you would like to pay that back over lunch sometime in the near future, maybe at the foodcourt because the unibar seems a bit dangerous when you are around.

Cheers,
Raiks.

santaslayer

HSC
wtf is the LJ club?

and go hit on her Raiks.

Or post ur problem up on Love and Relationships Thread. :D

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
santaslayer said:
and go hit on her Raiks.

Or post ur problem up on Love and Relationships Thread. :D
Considering I've seen her pretty much only a couple a times in 3 years... I'm not holding my breath in seeing her again sometime soon.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
tangerinespeedo said:
describe her..someone might know her and help you out :)
Ok, here's the description, in all its forward honesty:

5ft10", I have a penchant for 5'10" females, every girlfriend I've ever had has been 5'10", whether that is a coincidence is something I'm not sure of as of yet. Along with her deep pure blue eyes which I'm yet to see someone rival, she had that dark crimson red hair, it's not natural but it just looks great. I wouldn't care if her eyes were contacts, because those eyes are just 'wow'. Her hair was shortish but I don't really know how to describe it, but a few girls have that style of hair so I'll try and point it out to you. As far as the body went, a great set of defining hips couple with a great set of legs.

It's not just the body that was the allure of her. It was just how she dressed. She had a yellow long sleeve button up shirt coupled with denim skirt and a pair of skate/street shoes. Both times I've seen her she's had her Oakley sunglasses on top of head and she wears these silver earrings. She also has a silver necklace with the charm of St Christopher on it.

She walks so confidently, but not in a 'i'm posing for the boys because i'm pretty' way, but in a way which suggests that she hasn't got a problem in the world and is just getting on with her life. She seems the type of person who you wouldn't be swooning over the attention from the boys in trucker caps but rather she'd be the girl you'd be in a beer garden with having conversations about whatever came up.

I don't exactly have the stereotypical views of the perfect woman. I'd much rather a hybrid of a Sarah McLeod, Kirsten Dunst, Cal Wilson, Elisha Cuthbert and a Clea DuVall rather than any of the Jennifers, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Charlize Theron or any of those blondes who walk around the unibar in their ballarina skirts.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Raiks said:
Ok, here's the description, in all its forward honesty:

5ft10", I have a penchant for 5'10" females, every girlfriend I've ever had has been 5'10", whether that is a coincidence is something I'm not sure of as of yet. Along with her deep pure blue eyes which I'm yet to see someone rival, she had that dark crimson red hair, it's not natural but it just looks great. I wouldn't care if her eyes were contacts, because those eyes are just 'wow'. Her hair was shortish but I don't really know how to describe it, but a few girls have that style of hair so I'll try and point it out to you. As far as the body went, a great set of defining hips couple with a great set of legs.

It's not just the body that was the allure of her. It was just how she dressed. She had a yellow long sleeve button up shirt coupled with denim skirt and a pair of skate/street shoes. Both times I've seen her she's had her Oakley sunglasses on top of head and she wears these silver earrings. She also has a silver necklace with the charm of St Christopher on it.

She walks so confidently, but not in a 'i'm posing for the boys because i'm pretty' way, but in a way which suggests that she hasn't got a problem in the world and is just getting on with her life. She seems the type of person who you wouldn't be swooning over the attention from the boys in trucker caps but rather she'd be the girl you'd be in a beer garden with having conversations about whatever came up.

I don't exactly have the stereotypical views of the perfect woman. I'd much rather a hybrid of a Sarah McLeod, Kirsten Dunst, Cal Wilson, Elisha Cuthbert and a Clea DuVall rather than any of the Jennifers, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Charlize Theron or any of those blondes who walk around the unibar in their ballarina skirts.
thats a pretty good decsription for seeing her 3 times, i couldn't describe chicks I have known for years as good as that

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
thats a pretty good decsription for seeing her 3 times, i couldn't describe chicks I have known for years as good as that
I know, I can describe her better than a lot of my female friends... It's amazing what happens when you find someone attractive, you pay a hell of a lot more attention.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)