deceptive teacher ruins trial for student (1 Viewer)

HaBibi~

HSC
N/A
yummm

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
The reason you failed - was because you took a tip from your teacher, that you were under the impression the rest of your class mates didn't know. You were going to cheat and do better than them, but it ended up blowing up in your face.

Last edited:

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
Um, hello. It was a trial. It's not like she had any obligation to tell the truth about what may or may not have been in the exam.
So, basically, that's really your fault if you "went crap in that section as a result" :uhhuh:

Last edited:
H

housemouse

Trials are your finals and will include everything so she cant tell you whats in the exam.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
That happened to me once, and It really got to me.
There was this excursion at my school for Bio, but I had a throat infection, anyways just before we got in the bus I couldn't breathe at all.
I ended up seeing a doctor and what not, and didn't go on the excursion. So, I had to do this booklet at home using the Internet. (Instead of copying it off these fact sheets), so when it was time for the test based off it. Almost all the question on multiple choice (about 20% of the test) was based on information which you could have only known from being there. Which wasn't apart of the question. Well, I didn't go overboard and act all crazy but I was pretty pissed. The most annoying thing is the day before, I remember hearing my teacher say as I left the door to me. A sentence which was very deceptive, he asked another student about a damaged liver and said "The Liver, was damaged by alcohol", or something alike.

Surely, that questioned appeared in the multiple choice "The Liver at the museum BlaBlaBla was damaged by what?" a) b) c) or d)

One of the potential answers was alcohol. Turned out to be wrong. :(

It was only like 1/40 or 45. But It's the fact that... blah... nvm (useless rant), I feel like I can't rely on the teacher much. (Even though it's all done now, I guess... blah...) Still one of my favourite teachers.

Edit: Retracted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)