• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

*Dedicated&Motivated PRIVATE TUTOR for 4u (95)/3u (97)/2u Mathematics, Physics & Chem (1 Viewer)

Adidas101

HSC
EX-RUSE+In MED, Dedicated PRIVATE TUTOR: 95 4u, 97 3u, 2u Mathematics, Physics & Chem

Hi there,
If you are a HSC, Preliminary or younger accelerating student looking for an experienced Tutor in 2u/3u/4u Maths tutor, Chemistry and/or Physics (or know someone in need of one), please have a read =)

I am a graduate of James Ruse High currently tutoring 6 3u/4u Maths students, 3 for 2u Maths, and 4 Chem and Phys students.
I have been tutoring Maths, English and Sciences to various Primary and Secondary students for the past 3 years and am quite passionate about helping others learn :)

As mentioned above, my HSC marks were:
4U Maths: 95, 3U Maths: 97, Physics: 94, Chemistry: 93

While, of course, your tutor's marks are important, I don't believe they should be the key factor in deciding whether we suit YOU and can help you optimise YOUR marks.
That's why I think a TRIAL LESSON is so important !

Let me know what YOU want! Whether you are keen on:
- ACCELERATING to keep on top of or ahead of school
- Need some help in CATCHING UP or assistance with any specific concepts you may be struggling on
- Structured, PLANNED LESSONS and HWK to ensure plenty of time for thorough revision before assessment tasks/exams.

Prices vary depending on Location and rates decrease if the Student prefers more than 1hr at a time, saving travel time. Generally:

- Private 1on1 Tutoring at Parramatta, Baulkham Hills, Castle Hill Libraries or my Home:
$30 for 1 hr, $55 for 2hrs OR $75 for 3hrs with 15min break (can be a combination of subjects!)
(allows focus on Individual needs & goes at their desired pace)

- In a group of 3 or 4 Friends (from similar schools, abilities and topics):
$15 per student /hr
(creates healthy competition, allows discussion, input & addresses questions from everyone)

- If you would like me to travel BEYOND THIS RANGE for your convenience OR to YOUR HOME,
Depending on how far: $40 for 1hr, $65 for 2hrs OR $85 for 3hrs with 15min break.

If you are interested or would like to discuss further details, feel free to PM ME HERE (checked at least once a day), or shoot me a TEXT to 0432 484 345 !

And please do contact me sooner than later to ensure that you can secure the tutoring time that is most convenient for YOU =)

Last edited:
HSC
Re: *Dedicated&Motivated PRIVATE TUTOR for 4u (95)/3u (97)/2u Mathematics, Physics &

I have sent you a text!

roy23

HSC
N/A
Re: *Dedicated&Motivated PRIVATE TUTOR for 4u (95)/3u (97)/2u Mathematics, Physics &

she has moved to queensland, so doesn't tutor in sydney anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)