DEDICATED TUTOR: 2/3unit maths, adv eng, bio,music, chem Rates begin @ $20 up to $30 (1 Viewer)

Paolynne

HSC
Hi students!
My name is Paolynne Wang! I'm a full time penultimate year student studying a Bachelor of Commerce at Sydney University juggling full time study and up to 35 hours of work a week(I'm a workaholic)- but hey I love being busy and feeling like I add value to the community!
I finished the HSC in 2012 and I love bestowing my passion for teaching ever since the beginning of 2013! I only just realised I could advertise my tutoring services here! Check out my ad on tutor finder! (Just type my name into google~ )
I am very experienced for my age. ( Im only 19 and I'm told I look younger but you can be the judge of that) I currently dedicate up to 15 hours of tutoring a week. I've taught students from a wide range of levels from year 3- year 12 in Maths, Science and English.
I am more than a tutor. My role is to motivate, inspire and be a role model for students to develop personal skills which will be the most invaluable asset anyone can achieve. I do things through empathy and sincerity and in my employed and self emplayed world of tutoring, I never charge you for over time fees! I'm especially good for boosting the confidence of struggling students!
I have huge aspirations to extend my client base and begin tutoring on a professional basis.

My services:
I offer one on one tutoring and class tutoring.
I'm employed at Best Australia, Cabramatta Yr 5-Yr 10(since 2013)
Accelerate Education, Pendle Hill Yr 3 ( since 2014)
I'm contracted to Ezy Math tutoring and Tutor King.
I'm self employed as well!
If you want to know more about my work/ study lifestyle and how I survive or are just interested in what else I do apart from that, I don't mind voluntarily being your motivator/ counsellor because I love sharing experiences!
I am also a volunteer for struggling students as part of Sydney University's Compass Volunteer Program!
I am willing to help you and go out of my way for you and be the tutor you always wanted. I've been there and done that. I will be your friend that you can count on!

Thanks for your interest.

Please check out my advertisement on tutor finder for more details. Or just contact me right away for your first lesson. Phone number on request. My email : paolynne.wang1@gmail.com.

I wish you all the best in your studies!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)