• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Deferment (1 Viewer)

Peartie

HSC
Hi,

I did a quick search and couldnt find much to answer this question but how exactly does one go about deferring....is it just tick a box on the acceptence of an offer or what?

As I will be overseas when the offers come around how do I authorise someone (eg parents) to act on my behalf?

Any help much appreciated...

Peartie

HSC
So when I ticked the box authorising sum1 that same person is authorised 2 defer for me?

If thats the case how do I go about the letter?

elisabeth

HSC
So we don't have to do anything until offers come? Someone just told me that there were things I had to do now or it would all be mucked up.

Another question - if offers come out on the 18th, would two days be enough time to accept and defer or should I authorise my parents to defer for me? (I'm going to Germany for a year on Jan 21st) If so, how do I do that? Is it too late?

Peartie

HSC
BUT how do we do this if we are overseas when the offers come out...If I am in England I don't know how I will be able to do any of that (when I did my application through UAC I authorised my dad to act on my behalf and does this mean he can do it for me or what???)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)