...dentistry (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Very interested. I doubt I'll get in, but I'll give it my best shot.

ur in uni rite? so you prob have to sit for gamsat. I hear its pretty hard but yeh give it a go, nothing to lose.

oh, so ur in it for the $$ now aye!? ladadiladida*

Last edited:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
So what test do you do to get into the postgraduate BMed?
yeah, u gotta sit UMAT's big brother called the GAMSAT...but i heard its easier to get into post grad. med...so yeah, its worth a try, if nutrition doesn't get u a job. :lol: :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by nitemare*bythec
ur in uni rite? so you prob have to sit for gamsat. I hear its pretty hard but yeh give it a go, nothing to lose.

oh, so ur in it for the $$ now aye!? ladadiladida*
Well, I'am genuinely interested in medicine, but money certainly does play a part I must admit. I mean, I chose university for all the little things, such as meaning that theres more of a chance I'll be driving a $60,000 BMW when I'm 30, as opposed to say a $3,000 second hand Hyundai* if I just partied my arse off in high school and got a totally crap UAI.

*no offence to $3,000 Hyundai drivers.

Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, u gotta sit UMAT's big brother called the GAMSAT...but i heard its easier to get into post grad. med...so yeah, its worth a try, if nutrition doesn't get u a job. :lol: :p
Yeah, if this fails, I always have Masters Nutrition. There shouldn't be a problem into getting into that, hopefully.

hahaha... hyundai....

oh.. so do you actually enjoy uni? i mean hey, your reason with why your there doesn't sound too good...

um. totally agree with you. guys having nice cars is a bonus but not a BMW!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Well, I'am genuinely interested in medicine, but money certainly does play a part I must admit. I mean, I chose university for all the little things, such as meaning that theres more of a chance I'll be driving a $60,000 BMW when I'm 30, as opposed to say a $3,000 second hand Hyundai* if I just partied my arse off in high school and got a totally crap UAI.

*no offence to $3,000 Hyundai drivers...
yeah, but there's always exceptions to that rule u know, like there are many millionaires who didn't even go to uni.!

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by nitemare*bythec
hahaha... hyundai....

oh.. so do you actually enjoy uni? i mean hey, your reason with why your there doesn't sound too good...

um. totally agree with you. guys having nice cars is a bonus but not a BMW!
Of course I enjoy uni.. to an extent.

And you don't like BMWs? Cmon now, wheres the beemer spirit?

Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, but there's always exceptions to that rule u know, like there are many millionaires who didn't even go to uni.!
Big risk, though. Not worth taking in my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)