deputies (1 Viewer)

Someguy123

what are your schools deupties like? are they strict or are they nice?
just wondering as my school deputy is really cool! she isnt strict, like she will say words like "slut" and stuff in class and i am just wondering if it is like this at other schools.

also what jobs do the deps do at ur school?

thanks for any replies

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
our deputy is so cool! she told us a really funny/embarrassing story at our year 12 retreat.. something u wouldnt tell others if it happened to you
our principal was cool but she left at the end of term 1 and our new principal doesnt seem very nice (lucky we only have 1 more term left together)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
ours are pretty good. they are always busy with paperwork and who knows what else they do

they are pretty nice, i talked to one briefly a couple of times and he seemed pretty cool

other than that they just make newsletter up and deal with welfare stuff

Mike iE

HSC
Ours is a nazi when it comes to school-related stuff, but when she teaches shes alright

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hmm...we had 3 deputies in my time.
the first gave off this really mean appearance, but was a teddy bear if you didnt get on the wrong side of him.
then the second came on whilst the first was still there (we started having two deps), and was also really nice (he had been at the school as a HT for a while)
then the third came when the first left. he walked in, said 'this is my school now, this is the way its gunna be done' and got everyone off side and was just generally an arsewhole.

umm..in terms of their duties...i guess they taught occasionally, but far from a full teaching workload.
generally, they had the school split in two, one deputy dealt with yrs 7,9,11 and the other dealt with yrs 8,10,12..
most of the time, they were just there for the 'naughty kids' to be sent to (although im sure they would have had other roles)

HSC
ours doesn't seem very friendly...but everyone who's had him for a teacher says he's like one of the best teachers in our school..so i guess that makes up for his un-friendliness..

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
our deputy sucked....as far as i know, she didnt do anything useful...and at the end of this year, she's being promoted to principal.....thank god i finished last year!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
mine used to be cool but now his moved schools *Rolleyes* i think we still got a subsitute dep (not sure).

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
The ones that we have now are alright. They know my name. That's a good sign. Lol.
We did have a deputy who feel asleep in assemblys and formal gatherings (Presentation Day, Prefect Induction).
He would just sit there...lulling. Now he's retired.

I wish my drama teacher was our principal. It would be one cool funkalicious experiment.

astro

HSC
our deputy is also the science head teacher.....our other deputy went somewhere and he hasn't returned for over two years - not that i partcularly mind...the current dep is really nasty at times and other times she's nice

alby

cool duckie
HSC
dark`secrets said:
mine used to be cool but now his moved schools *Rolleyes*
ditto....we had this awesome, yet strict 1 from yr 8 up till last yr....then he went 2 some other skool...now we got a dodgy 1 thats as bad as our principal - both neva interact with d girls unless they have 2
d 1 we had in yr 7 (she'd been there 4 ages b4) was pretty kool 2...v. funni & cute (caus she was short n had a lil voice lol)...she retired

as 4 their other positions..d yr 7 i dunno bout..d 1 we had b4 was a music teacher & did mass practises...current 1 teaches maths
neva had any for my teachers...

afta???

HSC
both deputies at my school are nice
some girl said today we are the third fattest country n the chubbier dep replied:

"I love to hear that but it is the Olympic year and I don't like us staying at Bronze"

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
the deputy's nickname at my school is "the terminator". he is a short, short little man - i think im the same height as him, now that is short. he walks around in his big suit with his sunglasses on, correction, MARCHES around, looking at all the students waiting for someone to mess up and then he points and yells "YOU, COME HERE" and then lectures for about half an hour or so. Our morning assemblies regularly go for 20 minutes or something because he finds something to lecture us about and does not stop. he is super, super strict and always coming up with stuuuuupid threats, like the boys at my school were peeing on the toilet rolls and the girls were sticking them down the toilet so he decided if it happened again he was going to take toilet paper off us and if we wanted some then we would have to go to his office and ask him for some.
he pretty much does everything in our school, if you get in trouble you get sent to him, he is the one who suspends people etc...our principal doesn't seem to do much at all...

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
We have two deputy principals.
Both deputies are great. Both nice. However the male deputy always looks strict and really really mean but once you get to know him, he's actually quite funny.

capsicum

HSC
i have two deputies. the male dep appears really, really strict but he's actually quite a nice guy. like you know when people have masks on so u think of them in the way u see them? and the female dep is quite new. she's also an english teacher and really nice. ive seen her interacting with my english teacher many times and she's got this really wacko sense of humour which amazes me. =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)