Desperate times lead to desperate measure...i need help (1 Viewer)

heather bray

heather bray
HSC
If anyone does or did physics and chemistry I could really use your help with my assignment as I've been searching on the internet for ages and going slightly insane as stupid American site and unrelated stuff keeps popping up!! So if you could help out with the following questions or know of a good web site I would be forever greatful...

Chemistry
Show locations of fossil fuels (coal, petroleum oil and natural gas) on a map of Australia....couldn't find any maps :eek:(

Identify the relative amounts and uses of each fraction of petroleum oil once seperated.

Physics
Newton's 1st Law
any info to do with safety belt, lap shashes and crumple zones in cars and bull bars???

Thanks heaps

Love Heather mwa xoxox

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
heather bray said:
If anyone does or did physics and chemistry I could really use your help with my assignment as I've been searching on the internet for ages and going slightly insane as stupid American site and unrelated stuff keeps popping up!! So if you could help out with the following questions or know of a good web site I would be forever greatful...

Chemistry
Show locations of fossil fuels (coal, petroleum oil and natural gas) on a map of Australia....couldn't find any maps :eek:(

Identify the relative amounts and uses of each fraction of petroleum oil once seperated.

Physics
Newton's 1st Law
any info to do with safety belt, lap shashes and crumple zones in cars and bull bars???

Thanks heaps

Love Heather mwa xoxox
science.uniserve.edu.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)